Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Types of Seeds Cards

To continue my work in creating as many materials that I have been using from another source...
I have just finished this set of cards for different types of seeds that are pretty common in children's lives.  Right now I am just including the cards with names.  Later I may create definitions.  To make these into a matching game, print two sets.
Types of Seeds Cards
click on picture to link to file

Included are the following:
  • pomegranate
  • pumpkin
  • apple
  • black beans
  • popcorn
  • walnuts
  • avocado
  • chickpeas
  • sunflower
  • acorns
  • black eyed peas
  • peanuts
  • almonds
  • poppy
  • wheat
  • peach pit
  • celery
  • maple
If a child is not familiar with one or more of these seeds - they should handle and explore the real thing before introducing them to the card for it.  Of course we must always be careful of allergies when dealing with food.


No comments:

Post a Comment